MODERN METHOD OF STEM CELLS THERAPY TO TREAT
- Injuries of the tendons, muscles and ligaments
- Soft tissue overuse injuries, enthesopathy
- Disorders of the knee (chondromalatia, gonarthrosis)
- Disorders of hip (coxarthrosis)
- Disorders of the ankle (talus osteochondrosis)
- Disorders of the shoulder or elbow
- Nonunion fractures
- Damaged tissue regeneration
- Joint Surface regeneration
- Pain relief
- Life quality improvement by the increase in joint range of motion
STEM CELLS OFFER THE UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY AS AN ALTERNATIVE TREATMENT TO AVOID JOINT PROSTHESIS AND TO REGAIN LOST MOTOR SKILLS.
Sports injuries are treated by the state of the art equipment and by highly skilled and trained proffesionals. Many famous athletes, olympic and world champions, benefit from our treatment and rehabilitation expertise. We cooperate with many polish sports associations, The Center for Sports Medicine, UEFA Medical Committee, IWF, EWF and many others.
ORTHOPAEDIC AND TRAUMATOLOGY OUTPATIENT CLINIC
The team of experienced orthopaedic surgeons, supported by the modern X-ray, ultrasound and MRI Department, provides medical examination and treatment. We take care of the private patients and on the National Health Fund.
This Department restores motion and function for an active lifestyle. The standard settings include pre- and postoperative rehabilitation for outpatient and inpatient program. Beginning of the rehabilitation immediately after surgery guarantees a shortening of the recovery time for the patients. We offer special individual rehabilitation program for patients treated with the stem cells.